Monday, June 9, 2008

**MiNi VaCaY***

So Wes and I packed it up on Friday to get away from Las Vegas for the weekend. We know, we know we just got back from New York, but we wanted to be spontaneous. We arrived at the swankiest hotel in Laguna Hills...Courtyard @ The Marriott (okay not that swanky but we liked it). We ate some dinner and just relaxed because tomorrow was going to be crazy.

Saturday Came and guess what... IT WAS JUNE 7Th! Don't ask me why I like that day I don't want to explain. We headed down to Laguna Beach, it was so beautiful. When we got to the beach we of course had to rent body boards (Wes is addicted)...The water was chilly and the waves were high, I think I lost my swimming suit a few times to. He He! At lunch time Wes volunteered to get it... It took him 1 1/2 to find something to eat ha ha then when he got the food to me it was Pizza that he held in a bag so the cheese was all on one side.. I love him! There was also a lot of wedding's... So many people getting there photo's taken. It was romantic lol. Then Wes decided to "Baywatch" it and started slowly running down the beach he he. We also saw a pack of Dolphins. After we left the beach :( we went to Irvine Spectrum which I LOVE!! We had dinner at Yardhouse then headed to Dave & Busters where we played the night away on arcade games. There was so many drunken skeeball players lol. I also won a Yankee Bear out of the claw machine.. ON MY 1st TRY! I rock... I think I got that from My Grandpa Arthur.

The next day before we came home we went to FOX sports grill and watched the Yankees Game :) Go figure huh?



No comments: