Monday, June 30, 2008

Nilson Brothers

How excited was I for Thursday night.... Well since I kept looking at the clock at work and Nikki was telling me I was a spaz, I think alot. My friends from Logan were down, my best friend Josh who just had a baby (Tristan Joshua-Ray) and his brother Dave who I haven't seen for almost THREE years. I couldn't believe I was going to get to see them again. I was very excited.

Wes and I picked them up and we headed over to Conney Island to hang out and play some games. Dave ended up winning this jump rope game and turned 25 cents into a toy car which climbed the walls. Wes and Josh battled it out in Basketball where Josh ALMOST won, almost. Then when it was my turn I smoked him. No re-match either, I wanted to be the winner. :-)We then ventured to In & Out where the grease was in the air... literally! Still good though. It was so fun and I get to see them again next weekend. Wake boarding baby!

No comments: