Monday, June 30, 2008

Showing love to the feet!!!

So Annie and I (after I was an hour late) went to get our feet pampered. This was Annie's FIRST time at a nail salon. She usually gets her feet done in Alamo but its not like a Vegas pedi! So we got there and it was by Stoneys (a western bar) which she loved of course. It was called Lucky Nails. Annie didn't know what to do so I told her she had to pick a color (a huge wall of nail polish) she was like..."Oh, Oh my". :-) When that was done she turned on the vibrating chair and put her feet into the warm water. We got the works, a massage, peppermint masque, salt scrub and the wax treatment.
Now if you have never got a wax treatment you are missing out. You dip your feet into a paraffin wax about 5 times and then put plastic bags on them. Its feels so weird but the results are awesome. I am so glad that I had her to go with, she is so much fun in girl things now. I've made her a girly girl and I don't care what Andy says he's thinking....DAMNNNNN Annie is hot ;)

No comments: