Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Were now Pilots

Well I thought I would let everyone know what we did over the weekend. We became honorary pilots...at least for three minutes he he. We met up with Marc at the North Las Vegas Airport and loaded up.. We flew over Nellis Air Force base and I was looking for those cool jets they fly and for some reason I couldn't see them but everyone else could... Finally after getting yelled at ;-) I saw them.. How cool does that look? Look at the little planes..


After that we headed out towards the Hoover Dam so we could see it, I've never seen it from the sky or on foot so it was REALLY REALLY cool.. I took a couple of pictures. Then when we got right by the dam, Marc did a half turn and I was looking STRAIGHT DOWN at it...Scary but super cool!



We headed down the way, it was really fun all of the towers were talking to Marc saying Niner 9056 Whiskey....(that was his plane name) Once we got to Havasu we got to take a guys car and have lunch..It was a tease though because the water looked like SOOO much fun! :-)

On our way back it was Wes turn to fly and he did good until he took us into a slight nose dive he he, not really but we were losing altitude. Doesn't he look like he is about to shoot.. Its not a fighter plane!!


IT WAS AN AWESOME experience.. I even fit underneath the planes wings.. Ha I though it was funny.

No comments: