Monday, November 3, 2008

*Halloween*

Halloween was full of tricks and treats for us. Wes was so sick, but he was able to handle the wedding and reception we went to. So some funny stories. Wes was Neo and he wanted black hair, so I got a black dye hairspray to put on his hair, but the hair had to be completely dry. So he gets out of the shower and then calls me up to help him with the hair dye. I asked him "Is your hair dry?" "Yes"! I should of known it wasn't!!! When I started to spray the dye it started to run down his face.. :) hehe it was kind of funny he was yelling at me ;-)!! It was all his fault so he had a streak of gray on his face for the night.


We got to the wedding and it was very intimate, not many people were there. Clarity and John walked each other down the chapel and then were husband and wife. At the party we had pizza (even though I didn't notice there was pizza) and lots of fun.

No comments: