Friday, November 7, 2008

<3 It must be love <3

Imagine this: Wes comes home, its 5:23 p.m., the house is dark except for the coffee table area. "What's going on he asks when he walks in". Okay so I won't narrate the night but it was awesome. Wes cam home from work and I sent him on a C-O-L-T-S scavenger hunt around the house to find clues to the best surprise I could ever of given him.

He ran upstairs, downstairs and around each room before he got to his "Shrine" room and saw a Fed Ex package sitting by Peyton Manning. While he was trying to see what was in it, I set the timer on my camera.

There was nothing in the Fed Ex folder and he was seriously let down until...

That's right, I asked him to go to the Colts game with me. I've never seen anyone as happy as he was that moment, he is past Cloud Nine.

No comments: