Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You never know

I was once told by a very smart person that you need to be courteous to everyone, you never know who they are. Well back in May when I flew to New York City, by chance I took an earlier flight and sat next to a guy in his late twenties. After saying hi and a few hours into the flight we started chatting about his job at Caesars Palace. Well he is a Sales Manger for events. I told him I loved fashion, then he asked me if I knew who Ed Hardy was?! Of COURSE!! Well long story short 4 months later he kept his promise and just a couple hours ago I was given and all access pass to the show and VIP areas. It was an awesome experience. I didn't get the best of pictures but the memories are priceless to me. I also got some swag, but you all know me and swag.
Me in front of the WIMYM sign (Stands for When I Move You Move)
The Fashion Show stage.. :( I didn't get to go because of work, but it is still cool.

No comments: