Monday, August 11, 2008

Yankee Sweep...:-(


Well we just got back from one of our last vacations this year. It was a disappointment to say the least. We both had hectic days at work so we were already in a bad mood, then we got to state line and were hungry so we stopped at McDonald's, it took about 20 minutes for food. :-(! We didn't encounter any traffic till about Rancho Cucamongo, it stopped. No reason for it, just dead stop. So we were going to be late for the game, and we know that doesn't work for us. So we stopping into our hotel which was SO GROSS. We didn't realize hoe gross until after the Yankee game (where we lost :( ) The wallpaper was ripped, air conditioner didn't work, the soap had dirt and hair on it, the sheets were stained and the towels were a pale yellow. EWWWW, so we left at 1:30 AM to find another hotel. We ended up at the Laguna Marriott where we stayed before. So at 2 or 3 I can't remember we finally got to sleep.





Saturday we met up with my brother and his family. Katie my niece is almost two, Karen is almost 16 and Josh will be 17 in just a couple of weeks. They are SO BIG. I haven't seen them in a very long time, but I was excited to. I did forget to give them the clothes I got for them lol. Whoops! We went to Huntington Beach, its not my favorite beach but we made it work, we did see some cool sandcastles and playing in the ocean with Karen was a blast. I enjoyed it! :-) She is a pretty girl. After that we walked the pier before driving the girls home, we saw some interesting people and things. It was fun to be around my family though and Katie liked Wes...which is good. Babies do not normally like him.



No comments: