Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lake with my Friends

I haven't seen some of my friends for three years and I couldn't wait to go to the lake with them. We were all suppose to meet at 11:00 but the only people there on time were, me, Josh, Wes & Kenna as usual. So we took the boat out first and Wes tried to Wake board... Wasn't as easy as he thought it was going to be lol.




We met up at the dock and traded groups, so we went to eat while Dave and them took the boat out. We forgot a spatula he he so we didn't cook very well. After we ate we took the boat tubing and that was SO much fun.. Kenna would slip and then grab onto me, that was rough.
Then I drove the boat with Wes & Josh on the back.... Yep my main goal totally wipe them out, which I did lol. It was such a fun day at the lake. And to see my friends after 3 years all together was as better as I hoped.

No comments: