Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cruise In 2008



I'll be honest, this is the reason I LOVE the 4th of July in Logan. The old car show is super cool, and the cruise after is even better. Wes and I went to the Shine and Show that morning, and we were hoping his Uncle would of come to the parade but he didn't make it :( ! It was muggy so we had to stop and get some snow cones, but after that it was all cars.

Wes loved the back to the future car, later in the parade the drivers wore wigs to resemble the characters. At the parade there was a car that lit on fire, and one that look liked well I'll let you just look at it.


When we were done we had a battle of the sexes rock band (Wes & I first time playing) at my sisters house. The girls won because the boys failed at there last song lol.

No comments: