Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pool Table...Part One


Today was the day we ventured to ghetto town Las Vegas to pick out the pool table he received as a gift for Christmas. I was very skeptical because Pool tables are not very fashionable in a house, he assured me everything would look good. We arrived and this sweet old man gave us a catalog to pick on out of. I was automatically drawn to "The Black Pearl" but Wes wanted to look at all of them...ten minutes later he decided he liked my choice. Little did I know it was going to take him fifteen minutes to pick a felt color, I didn't want to choose since it was his gift and I was already happy with the frame. He chose Navy blue, which to everyone won't be a surprise... I have a feeling there is going to be some flowers and then "Honey, I want to make upstairs a Colts room"... Can't wait to update that day of the blog lol. We get it delivered on Saturday so were cleaning the loft this weekend. I was also so charming to the old man that he gave me a free NY Giants billiard ball. :-)

No comments: