Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yankees!

The main reason we went to California is of course to watch the Yankees. They lost, as USUAL against the Angels, it is so sad. We got to the park early and Phil Coke one of the pitchers signed Wes baseball. We watched A-Rod, Jeter and the rest of them warm-up. Then Wes and I sat in the shade for a little bit in the field seats. I told him "I think we should get sunscreen, were going to be in the sun all day" he looked up in the upper decks and said "I don't think so".. Then I dropped the surprise I said "Yes we are because we are sitting down there, like in the front row".. He was speechless and made me show him the tickets. It made me smile!!! SO we bought sunscreen and I bought water squirting fans to stay cool at Walmart as a surprise as well. It was a fun game and we sat next to "nice" fans instead of drunk ones you find in the upper decks.

Mound Conference!


Jeter/Cano making a play

Wes and his fan!


On the Field

Phil Coke
Autographed Ball
A-Rod and Cano






No comments: