skip to main | skip to sidebar

Almost Perfect

Welcome to Wes and Meghan Bailey's Blog ♥ We were married June 5, 2010 and every day just gets better and better.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

MORE SNOWWWW


I'm just the happiest girl in the whole world. Did you know that is snowed againnnn OH YAY! My work shut down early so I went home to play in the snow, I LOVE it.. Then Wes brought me hot chocolate and a Christmas cookie.. It was the best, the Christmas season is awesome this year. Oh did I mention I don't really have colt weather gear?? He He
Posted by Wes ♥ Meghan at 8:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Stories

  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2010 (55)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (79)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (72)
    • ▼  December (11)
      • WELLLLLL
      • What happens.
      • Our first Christmas in the new house!!!!
      • MORE SNOWWWW
      • Snow Snow Snow :-)
      • Our Tree
      • Gingerbread House
      • Indianapolis
      • Ho Ho Ho
      • Christmas @ Town Center
      • Quick Trip to 51!!
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (6)

Gossip

  • Megan & Kevin
    I'm trying, I promise!
    13 years ago
  • Crystal
  • Mattie & Kam
 

background