Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Meghan!

Well here I am, 22, writing my own blog. My birthday came and went faster than Christmas this year but it was a good one. I worked in the morning which wasn't fun but for lunch Marc took me to The Palm inside Caesars Palace. I had Fillet Minion and a Cheesecake with a candle in it. Marc also let me have the rest of the day off so I went to H&M and bought a cute party dress for later in the evening.


I went home and lounged in my pajama's and watch the style network for a couple of hours while I made my own birthday cake. When Wes came home he had a dozen roses and the cutest Colts colored necklace in the whole world. I loved it :-)






At 7:00 we met up with Kendal, Clarity & John at BJ's pizza (my FAVORITE place to eat) as always it was a blast just to have fun people to converse with. I love them. Overall my birthday was a good one, I enjoyed it so much, everyone made it special, as usual. Love you all thank you for the birthday wishes.

No comments: