Monday, September 8, 2008

Colts Opening Night


Yes, we know they didn't win. However, we had fun. The day was awesome, probably my favorite opening Sunday to date. We started out with the French Toast Breakfast as usual then started to watched Favre play for the Jets.. Yes the Jets! He did well, seems like he is having fun, how can you cheer against Brett? He just loves the game, plus anyone who says no to 25 million to do marketing instead of playing.. Is okay in my book. Then we watched the Cowboys slaughter the Browns... Which means I have to go change my fantasy. Wes also won his bet so from 10 bucks he pockets 36.50 :) I lost :( I was off by ONE team.. Stupid Bengals and them sucking.


Later though was the Colts game and we were excited as usual. I didn't have a good feeling but tried my best.. I even brought out Beary..My Rally Bear (Isn't he cute?) They did end up losing, but Wes and I were okay with it. I don't know why but we are. Also surprisingly Wes and I are upset that Tom Brady got hurt... That game won't be as fun. We'll step it up for the vikings though.

No comments: